These handouts have been developed for the Toronto consumer interested
in learning more about organic and local food issues:
- What is Organic?
- Local and Organic
- 12 Reasons to Buy Organic
- 7 Steps to Organic Eating
- What are GMOs?
- Organic Certification – Your Guarantee
These handouts are about organic gardening:
- Starting an Organic Vegetable Garden
- Companion Plants
- Protecting Plants Using Other Plants
- Organic Protection for the Garden
- Fast and Slow Composting
- Organic Lawn Care
- The Organic Backyard: produced by COG PWW
- Canadian Organic Growers
- Ecological Farmers Association of Ontario
- CBAN (Canadian Biotechnology Action Network)
- Beyond Factory Farming
- Seeds of Diversity Canada
- Real Food App
Get a degree in Organic Agriculture!
Students entering into the Bachelor of Science in Agriculture program share a common first year of core courses. During the first year, students are encouraged to discuss their future plans with staff and faculty to help them decide on one of the four majors, Organic Agriculture being one of them.
More Info: here